The Yosemite Shirt - Navy
We can hardly believe it's been eight years since we built our very first Yosemite shirt; a lot has changed since then, but we're very happy to report that this TS staple has stayed the course to great effect. We've seen no reason to mess with the formula over the years; it remains an unbelievably comfy shirt with some rugged construction, a refined silhouette, and the kind of understated good looks that never go out of style. Heck, maybe it's not so hard to believe that The Yosemite is still going strong after all.
This sturdy 9-oz flannel chamois is incredibly soft to the touch. The same no-nonsense features you've come to expect—two flap chest pockets, a California-style collar, and a shorter cut (ideal for wearing untucked)—make The Yosemite an easygoing everyday shirt that won't buckle under pressure.
- 9-oz. 100% cotton flannel chamois.
- Two flap chest pockets with buttons
- Our signature California collar.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Lock stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a size Medium.