The Short Sleeve Western Shirt - Natural
This lightweight blend of organic cotton, Tencel (a durable plant-based fiber), and linen is exceptionally soft, breathable, and sturdy—exactly what you’d want from your go-to summer shirt. We’ve enhanced this iteration of The Short Sleeve Western with a light rinse, resulting in a lived-in texture that feels amazing from the very first wear and will only get better with time.
- 4-oz. 50% organic cotton, 30% Tencel, 20% linen.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Solid antique brass concho button.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam and single needle French fell at arm-hole.
- Tonal stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.