The Short Sleeve Jack - Green Madras
This shirt is cut from lightweight organic cotton madras. Madras is a classic shirting material that came to prominence in the early 60’s at the height of Ivy league style. There’s a crispness to the fabric, not unlike linen or oxford cloth, and it breathes exceptionally well. The blue-green color-way is a subtle addition to a long legacy of timeless men’s style. Organic cotton uses a fraction of the water and energy resources of the conventionally grown stuff, and it’s just as soft
- 4-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.