The Rugby - Dark Forest Stripe
The game of rugby calls for grit and gumption in equal measure. The same can be said for the traditional rugby shirts worn when the sport was born. While our take on this timeless piece of sportswear history boasts a few considered updates, like 100% organic cotton construction and a meticulously tailored fit, the heritage spirit of the sport remains strong in both its insanely durable build quality and vintage design cues.
This 100% organic cotton knit jersey fabric is woven tightly to prevent rips and tears, and ringing in at 11-oz, it’s hefty enough to withstand the roughest of handling. Staying true to the roots of this classic design, we’ve opted for rubber buttons (originally implemented to withstand heavy clashes in the pitch) and a contrasting organic cotton twill collar. Heavyweight ribbing at the cuffs cleans up the silhouette and perfectly complements the vintage look of the piece.
- 12-oz. 100% organic cotton knit jersey body.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton twill collar.
- Heavy weight rib at cuff.
- Three button half placket with collar stand.
- Rubber rugby buttons.
- Natural twill tape detailing on the neck.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.