The Ojai Jacket - Indigo Herringbone
There’s nothing quite like this mid-weight cotton herringbone. A subtle zig-zag pattern dappled with tiny ‘nep’ fibers (errant white threads) that bring depth and nuance to an age old design. This coat has all the durability of a jean jacket with the timeless sophistication of a tweed blazer.
- 11.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton Indigo Herringbone.
- Rinsed to bring out amazing herringbone texture.
- Natural ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.