The Ojai Jacket in Blackwatch Plaid Diamond Quilt
With its classic French chore coat silhouette that’s easy to dress up or down and abundance of utility focused features, it’s no wonder why The Ojai has become one of our most popular designs ever. To ring in the new year, we’re introducing a brand new iteration of this fan favorite design; The Ojai Jacket in Sagebrush Diamond Quilt. Roomy enough to work as a top layer in bitter cold, light enough to sport solo when spring rolls in, and engineered to excel in harsh environs or happy hours alike—this is the one we reach for when looking sharp is the only sure thing on the itinerary.
- Shell: 3-oz. 100% recycled nylon with DWR finish.
- Lining: 3-oz. 100% recycled nylon.
- 100% recycled polyester fill.
- Diamond quilted construction.
- Enamel finished YKK snaps.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold and hang to dry.
At once outdoorsy and sophisticated, this timeless diamond quilt pattern adds warmth and visual appeal while remaining supremely versatile. Going beyond function and form, we’ve ensured The Ojai Jacket in Sagebrush Diamond Quilt is also a champ at environmental Responsibility, calling on 100% recycled materials—the sole exception being those bulletproof YKK snaps, of course—so your conscience can be as cool and collected as you look, For The Long Haul.