The Long Haul Jacket - Black Indigo Sashiko
This 9-oz sashiko-woven organic cotton is incredible—slubby, soft, and sturdy enough to take on the stresses of everyday wear without batting an eye. This time around, we opted for an inky black/indigo dye that'll fade steadily with each wash and wear, enhancing the distinctive texture of the weave over time. A mid-weight blanket liner offers additional insulation and warmth, making this iteration of The Long Haul a great option when lighter jackets won't cut it.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton black indigo sashiko.
- Sashiko fabric will fade beautifully with each wear.
- 13-oz. 60% wool, 40% nylon blanket lining.
- Sleeves lined in acetate for friction-free changing.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom-developed black YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Two interior pockets with snap closure.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.