The Long Haul Jacket - Black 3month Wash Selvage
A solid denim jacket cut from 13 oz. organic selvage denim, engineered for daily wear. What’s that mean? Little things, and lots of them. Sloped patch pockets that your hands easily slide into, a pen slot, and our signature zig-zag stitch on the collar so it stays up when you need it to. Clean lines for getting dirty, that’s the Long Haul.
We built this iteration of The Long Haul Jacket with 13-oz. 100% organic cotton. It’s everything you love about traditional selvage denim (hard wearing durability and an inimitable character) without the hefty toll on the environment. When it comes to being as Responsible as it is rugged, The Long Haul Jacket is a big 10-4.
Warmth late into fall or through the winter if you run hot.
- 13-oz. 100% organic cotton selvedge denim.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton vintage SF map pocketing.
- Washed for a vintage feel.
- Two rounded patch chest pockets. Left pocket features a pen sleeve.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zig-zag reinforcement stitching on under collar and front placket.
- Custom YKK donut buttons and rivets.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.