The Lombardi Jacket - Reversible Arid Camo
We make a lot of our workwear with Boss Duck these days for good reason. This proprietary hemp-based blend is shockingly sturdy—seriously, we have yet to find its breaking point—and it's soft and comfy to boot. On the reverse side, we opted for a dry waxed canvas developed by the weatherproofing experts at Halley Stevensons. The custom Arid Camo finish looks amazing, and you'll be grateful to have it on hand next time you find yourself in a sudden downpour. Don't worry about any stickiness, either—this "dry" wax is soft and comfortable even against bare skin.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton dry wax canvas.
- Custom developed "Arid Camo" by Halley Stevensons, exclusively for Taylor Stitch.
- Both fabrics custom developed for Taylor Stitch.
- Fully reversible.
- Raglan sleeve construction.
- Single chest pocket with snap flap.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets.
- Snap front closure with custom YKK antique brass snaps.
- Adjustable snap cuff opening.
- Gusseted arm opening to keep water out.
- Lower drawcord with antique brass tips and leather stoppers.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in China.