The Lined Long Haul Jacket - Harvest Tan Dry Wax
A central pillar of the Taylor Stitch lineup, The Long Haul Jacket is a hard-wearing everyday jacket with a tailored cut and some awesome detailing. This time around, we've given that classic formula a not-so-subtle upgrade with a cozy blanket lining and a dry waxed finish courtesy of the industry legends at Halley Stevensons. Next time a big storm breaks, you won't have to leave your favorite jacket at home—this Long Haul can take it.
This 9-oz organic cotton canvas has been treated with dry wax to give it a fighting chance against the elements. As its name suggests, dry wax feels dry to the touch, thereby avoiding the occasionally sticky texture of heavier wax treatments. We’ve gone a step further and bolstered this Long Haul Jacket with a 13-oz blanket liner that’s soft, cozy, and adds some extra heft to keep the cold at bay.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton dry-wax canvas.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- 13-oz. 60% wool, 40% nylon blanket lining.
- 7-oz. 100% Organic cotton corduroy on collar and inside cuffs.
- Acetate sleeve lining with recycled poly fill. Allows you to easily slide in and out of your jacket.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two large interior pockets with snap closure.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom Taylor Stitch copper doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Spot clean as necessary.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.