The Jack - Walnut Cord
Timeless tailoring, rugged build quality, and unmatched versatility have earned The Jack both legendary status, and a permanent place in our wardrobes. This time around, we’ve upped the ante in the texture department with a balanced 100% organic cotton cord that’ll stand up to whatever you throw at it, and develop amazing character as the years take their toll. From that backwoods fishing trip to a fancy dinner date, The Jack in Walnut Cord is as dependable as they come.
Beloved for its burly toughness and eye-catching texture, corduroy has been a menswear staple fabric for generations. We’ve given this 4.5-oz organic cotton cord a thorough garment wash for a broken-in look and feel that will only get softer the longer it stays in your heavy rotation. Double stitched buttons and buttonholes, plus durable double-needle felled construction throughout means this Jack will still be ready for action a decade down the road.
- 4.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a broken-in look and feel.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'0", wearing a Medium.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.