The Jack - Brushed Wheat Plaid
When push comes to shove, The Jack may be the most indispensable shirt on our roster—no matter the occasion, no matter the season, we've never regretted reaching for our signature button down. A tailored cut and some classic good looks ensure it won't stick out like a sore thumb when those business/casual lines get blurry, and meticulous construction means it won't end up falling apart in six months (or, for that matter, six years). This handsome plaid finish is the perfect addition to any autumn ensemble.
The 6-oz 100% organic cotton has been heavily brushed inside and out for a soft, cozy texture—perfect for layering with heavier gear in harsher conditions. As per TS tradition, this cotton is organic, which means it's easy on the environment and does not rely on the use of harmful chemicals to flourish.
- 6-oz. 100% organic Cotton.
- Heavily brushed inside and out.
- Our signature Jack collar.
- Double-needle construction throughout.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & buttonholes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.