The Hemingway Shirt in Navy Seersucker
This 100% organic cotton has been washed for softness, giving it the feel of a well-loved garment right out of the box. Its unique texture—created by a seersucker weave that allows alternating groups of threads to bunch—prevents fabric cling and promotes airflow, making it ideal for warm weather. Our signature, easygoing California collar and gorgeous natural Corozo buttons round out what is destined to be your go-to summer shirt for years to come.
- 6-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Signature California collar.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single chest pocket with button through flap.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Two lower welt pockets.
- Natural Corozo buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.