The Apres Short - Navy Hemp
Between its versatility, its top notch texture (enhanced here with a garment wash) and its incredible tensile strength, hemp is rapidly becoming one of our all-time favorite fibers. Best of all, hemp is far easier on the environment than many alternatives: its cultivation helps keep soil healthy, it requires far less water and space to grow, and because it's naturally resistant to pests and disease, it can flourish without harmful pesticides and chemicals.
- 6-oz. 100% Hemp.
- Washed for a worn in feel.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% organic cotton.
- Elastic waist dyed to match drawcord with tin tips.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Button fly.
- 8" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.