Short Sleeve Hawthorne - Sand
With its easy-going camp collar (meant to be worn wide open), tidy front placket and a healthy dose of vintage visual appeal, our Short Sleeve Hawthorne is the perfect antidote to a sweltering day, and a winning wingman for those wild summer nights. While the shorter hem and lightweight feel keep things cool and breezy, The Short Sleeve Hawthorne is built to the same unwavering standards as the rest of our rugged roster. This versatile Sand colorway offers up beach vibes and striking texture in equal measure, turning your simplest summer fit into a stylistic statement.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Wash for a soft lived-in feel.
- Clean front placket.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Flat hem with vents at side seams.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.
The Short Sleeve Hawthorne is made from 100% organic cotton at a perfect 5-oz weight. Sturdy double-needle felled construction and lock stitched buttons make this summertime staple just as rugged as its cold weather cousins, while a thorough garment wash ensures it has that soft, well-loved feel from the very first wear.