Rough Night Peony Bag - Black Camo/Harris Tweed
If this is a “rough night” we don’t want it smooth! Our super roomy Rough Night Handbag has it ALL going on. Houndstooth Harris tweed gives it a wee Scottish flair, juxtaposed a cool black camo suede flap (with a handy pocket), bold black peonies on buttery soft cowhide leather and silver gray and oxblood racing stripes. Add a super versatile, adjustable (and detachable) crossbody shoulder strap in hand-braided black bridal leather, inspired by horse’s reins and two fab upcycled black Ankole horn and bone toggles. Bob’s your uncle, it’s the chicest nappy bag, (note the brilliant Mummy hooks for your pram, aka, stroller) or city-to-country must-have.
- Buttery soft (peony print) cowhide leather exterior
- Certified Harris tweed exterior
- Soft charcoal suede with black camouflage print
- Super room square shaped silhouette
- Black bridal leather strap
- Additional adjustable crossbody cowhide leather strap
- Roomy organizational interior pocket
- Outer back pocket with zipper
- Solid brass hardware that gets better with age. We think the tarnish looks lovely. Prefer it shiny? No problem, it buffs up in seconds.
- Soft cotton twill interior
- YKK (easy slide) zipper
- Two upcycled Ankole cow horn and bone toggles
11"w x 9" H x 7"
Handle Drop: 10"Crossbody Strap: 42" - 45" Adjustable