FJ-1 Leather Jacket - Black
- Calf skin two tone leather from England
- Real shearling collar
- 11oz custom plaid body liner from Japan
- Satin lined sleeves from Japan
- 1/8” Double needle stitch detail
- Action back with elastic bands in the gussets
- Universal Zippers Japan
- SB Tanning Co. leather patch
- Interior welt pocket
- Small, Medium, Large, X-large
- Sewn in Los Angeles, California
The FJ1 is the finest jacket we have produced to date. It is body lined with a premium brushed flannel from Italy. Each shearling pelt was hand selected to ensure color consistency and no balding. The zipper is a special ordered reproduction from Universal Zippers Japan. Each jacket is sewn by a single sewer who comes from the leather making region of Leon, Mexico. Once all the parts reach the manufacturer only two people touch this jacket. The leather is Italian steerhide and will break in beautifully. It is a slightly thicker steerhide and each hide was hand selected to ensure consistent grain and thickness.
The jacket employs gussets in the arm openings for added flexibility. Like our RJ-1 we added elastic bands to the interior of this jacket in order to keep gussets in place and provide comfort for this heavy piece. We lined the sleeves with a cotton-satin fabric which gives a very easy entry. This jacket is built to last and designed to wear for long time.