Dylan Holdall Peony Bag - Black Camo/Harris Tweed
This gorgeous Dylan Holdall’s got it ALL going on! From houndstooth Harris tweed (with a convenient front pocket) to give it a wee Scottish flair, to cool black camo suede, juxtaposed black peonies on buttery soft leather and silver gray and oxblood racing stripes—it’s piecey perfection! With a hand-braided strap, inspired by horse’s reins in black bridal leather, super versatile adjustable crossbody shoulder strap and finished with an upcycled black Ankole horn toggle and, bob’s your uncle, it’s your favorite country-to-city chic holdall.
- Buttery soft (peony print) cowhide leather exterior
- Certified Harris tweed exterior front piece
- Soft charcoal suede with black camouflage print
- Black bridal leather strap
- Additional adjustable crossbody cowhide leather strap
- Roomy interior pocket (big enough for keys or phone)
- Outer pocket with zipper
- Solid brass hardware that gets better with age. We think the tarnish looks lovely. Prefer it shiny? No problem, it buffs up in seconds.
- Soft cotton twill interior
- YKK (easy slide) zipper
- Upcycled Ankole cow horn