Brass Stud Devon Holdall Bag - Black
The Devon Holdall makes a statement in studs! A row of gorgeous distressed brass studs, to be precise, right down the center of buttery soft black cowhide leather and lined with lovely luxe suede. We think this marvelous must-have is the bees’ knees—that’s why Fiona named it after her beautiful birthplace, Devon. Not too big, not too small, it’s the perfect size. With two upcycled Ankole horn and bone toggles and a versatile adjustable strap, it brilliantly converts from handbag to crossbody, (and back again).
- Buttery soft black cowhide leather exterior
- Soft cotton twill interior
- Adjustable (from handbag to crossbody) cowhide leather strap
- Solid brass hardware and studs that gets better with age. We think the tarnish looks lovely. Prefer it shiny? No problem, it buffs up in seconds.
- Two upcycled Ankole cow horn and bone toggles
11" W x 7"D x 9" H
Handle Drop: 4"Shoulder Strap Drop 11”Crossbody Strap Length 48”-53”