ALS/92 Liner - Raven
True to its military origins, utility is central to the ALS/92's design—it's lightweight, wind- and water-repellent, and easy to care for. While the silhouette remains largely unchanged, we upgraded the core components with an eye towards Responsibility, opting for a recycled nylon shell and lining, recycled polyester fill for insulation, organic cotton binding and facing, and recycled polyester ribbing on the cuffs. We also developed our own custom pockets—including roomier hand-warmers and a handy new chest pocket—better suited to modern civilian applications. When conditions call for it, The ALS/92 can be easily buttoned into The M-51, but make no mistake—it's more than sharp enough to stand tall on its own.
- 3-oz. 100% Recycled Nylon shell and lining.
- 100% Recycled Polyester fill.
- 5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton, binding and facings.
- 100% Recycled Polyester ribbing.
- Vintage inspired wave quilt pattern.
- Single patch chest pocket with bound edge.
- Two lower patch pockets with bound edges.
- Ribbing at cuff.
- Cotton tape tabs on inside of the cuffs to button into jacket.
- ALS/92 liner system buttons into M-51 jacket.
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
- Made in China