The Chore Pant - Tobacco Boss Duck
All of the features that made The Chore Pant a classic—reinforced knees, handy pen slots, and easy-entry slash pockets—return in our rugged, Responsible Boss Duck blend. With a washed finish and just a touch of stretch, this edition of The Chore Pant will feel well worn even before you’ve had a chance to put it through the gauntlet it was built to withstand.
This custom-milled canvas has a little bit of everything in it. Hemp is easy on the environment and tough as nails, but it can be a touch rough on the skin, so we blended it with soft recycled polyester and organic cotton for extra comfort. A touch of stretch ensures you won’t have to worry about rips or tears when there’s a job to be done, while a light stone wash gives The Chore Pant a well-worn feel from day one.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stone wash for broken in feel.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Signature double-knee reinforced construction.
- Pen sleeve on both front panels.
- Custom YKK buttons.
- Button fly closure.
- Double-needle construction throughout.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.