The Camp Pant - Sand Boss Duck
While our signature slim-fitting work pant may take its cues from heritage gear, The Camp Pant’s true strength is in its modern innovations. Built from our custom developed Boss Duck material and outfitted with a slew of functional features like easy access front slash pockets and resilient YKK hardware, this pair is designed to put in heavy overtime without coming apart at the seams. Thanks to a tapered fit and low profile double-needle construction, they can go from job-site to date-night with ease. We’ve finished ’em off with a light stonewash for a broken-in feel from day one.
When developing our proprietary Boss Duck blend, we had a singular goal in mind—create the sturdiest material out there, and do it Responsibly. We leaned heavy into hemp, seeing as it’s the strongest natural fiber in existence and also happens to be a carbon negative crop. A healthy helping of recycled polyester and organic cotton bring a boost in heft and handfeel, while a touch of stretch ensures maximum comfort. It’s become our go-to workwear fabric for a reason—you don’t beat Boss Duck.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom-developed for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stone wash for broken-in feel.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets, half lined.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom YKK buttons.
- Button fly closure.
- Double-needle construction throughout.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'0", wearing a 30.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.