P.F. Candle Co.
All Time Faves 3 - Pack Gift Set
All-Time Faves 3-Pack Gift Set
Our all-time best-sellers and most popular scents. This collection includes musky Teakwood & Tobacco, earthy Amber & Moss, and aromatic Golden Coast in our best-selling 7.2 oz Standard Candle size.
Amber & Moss: sage, moss, and lavender.
Golden Coast: eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
Teakwood & Tobacco: leather, teak, and orange.
First apartments, the new homeowner, and those starting their fragrance stash.
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long. Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.